Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Excerpt from a letter to a friend

I thought that other readers might be interested in this point:

PS -

Oops, there's one thing I forgot. Our founding fathers and mothers weren't perfect BUT something I have been reminding myself of recently (as I am engaged in the academic study of women's spirituality and religious studies) is that America - and the desire for liberty that birthed it - was born out of the ashes of 1000 years of INQUISITION in Europe. Fuck the naysayers! The men and women who founded our country (yes, there were women, I collect stories about them since they are underreported) were not stupid. They may not have been perfect human beings but when it came to Liberty and Freedom they were Wise. IN THE FACE OF THIS NEW INQUISITION ( THE TORTURE THAT IS GOING ON) THEIR WORDS/EXPERIENCES/DEEDS ARE MORE POIGNANT AND APPLICABLE THAN EVER! As Alex Jones says in a video on my page, "the answer to 1984 is 1776."

Peace

Currently watching:
Women & Spirituality: Burning Times
By:
Release date: 21 December, 1999

No comments: